Varghese & Associates, P.C.
Wall Street Criminal Defense Executive Personal Assistant - 2023
Learn More About the Position Below
The principal of our firm is seeking a highly intelligent and resourceful Executive Personal Assistant (EPA) for whom no task is too big or too small, who proactively owns and solves problems, and makes the lives of those around her or him better.
EPA’s responsibilities include directing communication and information to and from principal and staff, efficient management of a small team, and comprehensive administrative support to assure the smooth running of a fast-paced office and ever-changing calendar.
The EPA must ensure that the principal’s time is spent on the highest priority items. This position is for those with a 24/7 mentality and is not 9-5; flexibility on weekends is a must. Additionally, the EPA will spend 10-20% of his or her time on personal assistance projects for the principal. He or she will roll up sleeves and jump right in.
If you are this person, then please submit a cover letter and résumé via our application portal below. Address the cover letter to Mr. Vinoo P. Varghese, Esq., Principal, Varghese & Associates, P.C., 2 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005 and explain why you want to work at this firm, what effect you will have on the office and in the principal’s life, and include the answer to this question “who are the only two players who entered the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame as Mets?” If you are less than five years out of college, then submit an unofficial final college or grad school transcript and a writing sample.
Core Tasks and Key Responsibilities
- high-level exposure to sensitive information requiring tact and discretion
- The first face, voice, and point of contact for clients, prospects, guests, and employees
- Willingness to attend to urgent or time-sensitive email, text, in-person meetings, or calls outside of regular office hours and on weekends, as needed, including in-person emergency consultations with those newly arrested or under federal or state investigation
- Manage all phone calls, emails, and any and all other administrative duties, including keeping the principal’s office as well as the main office neat and organized
- Prepare expense reports, accounts receivable, and liaison with accounting team
- Master and execute principal’s business and personal agendas
- Maximize principal’s news & social media engagements
Experience and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree; excellent English writing, public speaking, and presentation skills; Tech savviness & computer literacy; 3 years’ administrative and operational experience